Vancity Business Coaching
Being a business owner is one of the world’s most demanding and challenging jobs. But, when it comes to being a successful business owner, it’s all about mindset and maximizing the time at your disposal.
Vancity Business Coaching is the answer you’ve been waiting for!
How you’ll see results with business coaching
For some people, fear is the only thing between them and their goals. By working with a business coach, you’ll discover how to recognize and overcome obstacles as you work toward your goals.
Many people find themselves on a specific path, unaware of what they’re working toward. What is it that they want in life or from their career? A business coach helps you discover clarity on what you want, your passion, and your dream.
Tunnel vision has many people on a fixed and permanent journey, unaware of their possible choices. This restriction often leads to a feeling of being stuck or unfulfilled. Business coaching provides an outside perspective, helping you identify that there are, in fact, other options available.
Ready for action
Most people tackle each day as it comes instead of having a clear intention, vision, or strategy. When you work with a business coach, you’ll have help in identifying a mission and creating a clear plan to work towards it.
What you’ll get from business coaching
Decrease Stress Levels
Running a business can take up most of your time, making it a stressful task. The demands can take their toll on you, impacting your personal life and health. Allow Vancity Business Coaching to help you get your time back with a regular routine. Building your business doesn’t have to be stressful, and it doesn’t mean you have to miss out on important family milestones.
Have you become aware that your profits reflect your efficiency? What if we told you that you could increase your current performance by around 30%? When working with a business coach, you’ll identify bottlenecks in your processes, helping you become more efficient with performance.
As a business owner or team leader, the ability to close a sale is essential. Whether it be a product or service, your business provides a solution to your potential customer’s problem. With business coaching, you’ll gain clarity about the concept of sales and the solution it provides your customers. You’ll develop the skills to communicate these benefits to your customers, emphasizing your business's value.
Effective leadership and the results it inspires are concepts few managers understand. When a team feels motivated by its leader’s visions, they’re more inclined to work toward the same goal—ultimately impacting your business's bottom line. By teaming up with Vancity Business Coaching, we’ll help you enhance your leadership and management skills for improved efficacy. Watch your business thrive when your team is motivated to be a part of the growth.
What are your competitors doing that you’re missing out on? Is that attracting existing and potential clients away from your business? Through business coaching, you’ll learn to study your competitors, identify strengths, and learn from them. You’ll soon learn how to develop an actionable plan to outperform your competitors.
what we offer
FAQs About Vancity Business Coaching
The added pressure of owning and running a business can harm your life. You know you need a business coach if you’re experiencing any of the following.
- Lacking motivation or drive to keep applying yourself to the business.
- Finding new clients and maintaining existing ones seems like an impossible task.
- You have too many balls up in the air, and you’re having trouble keeping them there.
- Your business or job is taking up a significant chunk of your life, impacting your family and social life.
- Complex challenges seem unsolvable, and you need help finding a solution.
- Your business or job isn’t as rewarding as it used to be.
Yes, there is. When working with a business consultant, their focus is on the business as a whole. With a business coach, the focus is on YOU, as an individual, aiming to improve your skills and traits for the benefit of the business.
A business coach can help you discover how to:
- Improve employee and overall business performance
- Enable key staff to deal with personal issues
- Tackle workplace conflicts and problem-solving
- Create a company vision, mission and values
- Innovate using existing resources
- Formulate business strategies in marketing
- Develop an effective system and structure for the company and its processes
- Tackle team performance problems and motivate team members to higher performance levels
- Groom future leaders
We offer services in the following areas:
- Business and Life Coaching
- Quantum Leadership Coaching
- Design Thinking
- Innovation Management
- Change Management
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Communication & Selling Skills
Aside from allowing clients to determine if they’re happy with the results, we can use different tools to assess results:
- Pre and Post assessment
- Kirkpatrick’s Four-Level Training Evaluation Model
- Digital assignment projects evaluate improvement
Of course, this depends on the project and the client’s needs and is available at an additional cost.